vendors and artists
- Payment: Exhibitor agrees to pay for exhibit space, and that no space is held until paid in full.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: Exhibitors canceling before 30 days of the convention date will receive a refund of 75% of the total exhibit price (provided they have paid in full). Exhibitors canceling before 15 days of the convention date will receive a refund of 50% of the total exhibit price. Cancellations 5 days or less before the convnetion date entitle Exhibitor to no refund of payment.
- Exhibit booth: Placement is not guaranteed, but Promoter will act in good faith when possible to accommodate requests and make as few changes as possible after the event diagram has been released. Exhibitor agrees not to use any area outside of their designated exhibit space for sales, storage, display, or advertisement, and to be respectful of their neighboring Exhibitors. Exhibitor agrees to keep exhibit space clean and presentable during the Event. Exhibits must remain whole until the event has ended.
- Move In: Exhibitor will be assigned a numbered exhibit space by Promoter after they have paid in full. Move-in time will be sent to exhibitors via email at minimum one week before the convention date. Exhibitor agrees to occupy the space they are assigned at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the of the convention. If Exhibitor is absent within 30 minutes of the start of the event, the Promoter has authority to occupy or relocate the space without releasing Exhibitor from any other terms of this agreement, or entitling Exhibitor to any refunds of payment. Multiple Exhibitors are not permitted to share exhibit space without prior approval from the Promoter. Items to be advertised or sold in exhibit space must be listed on the Exhibitor Application Form. Items to be advertised or sold should be appropriate for the theme of the Event (anime/comics/toys/pop culture). Promoter reserves the right to refuse exhibit space at its discretion to Exhibitors or items that do not fit the theme of the Event.
- Badges: Exhibitor badges will be allotted based on the number of booths/tables. Badges are for exhibitors and their employees, and may not be sold, traded, or given away for any other purpose. Exhibitor badges do not guarantee entrance to all Event activities. Exhibitors may have the opportunity to purchase tickets to separately-ticketed functions.
- Adult Materials: Exhibitor agrees not to sell or distribute “adults only” materials to minors. “Adults only” materials must not be displayed within sight of minors, or must be covered or obscured in such a way that is appropriate for public view.
- Bootleg Merchandise: Exhibitor agrees not to sell bootleg or counterfeit merchandise of any kind. Exhibitors possessing or selling bootleg/counterfeit materials do so at their own risk, and may be asked to leave or to cease sale of said materials.
- Utilities: Wireless internet will be included with the price of the booth. Electricity and other services/utilities may not be included with exhibit space, this is dependent on the convention venue and will be communicated at time of purchase.
- Taxes/Permits: Exhibitors are responsible for collection and payment of Sales Tax related to merchandise sold at their exhibit space, and shall obtain any licenses, permits, identification numbers, or approvals under federal or local law applicable to its activities during the Event at its sole expense. Please be prepared to show proof of Sales Tax Id if requested by the venue, city, or county.
- Liability: Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Promoter, sponsors, owners, Osceola Heritage Park, the City of Orlando and the City of Kissimmee, and their respective officers, agents and employees, against all claims, losses, suits, damages, judgments, expenses, costs (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees) and charges of every kind arising out of or resulting from its execution of this License or its occupancy of the space herein contracted for by reason of personal injuries, death, property damages or any other cause sustained by any persons or others. Promoter shall not be responsible for loss or damage to displays or goods belonging to Exhibitor, whether resulting from fire, storms, acts of God, air conditioning or heating failure, theft, pilferage, mysterious disappearance, bomb threats or other causes. All such items brought to the Exhibition are displayed at Exhibitor’s own risk, and should be safeguarded at all times. Promoter will provide the services of a reputable security agency during the period of installation, show, and dismantling, and Exhibitor agrees that the provision of such services constitutes adequate discharge of all obligations of Promoter to supervise and protect Exhibitor’s property within the Exhibition. Exhibitors may furnish additional guards at their own cost and expense, only with prior approval by Promoter. Exhibitor agrees that Promoter shall not be liable in the event of any errors or omissions in Exhibitor’s Official Directory listings or in any promotional material. Promoter makes no representations or warranties with respect to the number of Event attendees or the demographic nature of such attendees.
- Exhibitor agrees to defer to Promoter’s authority on matters and disputes concerning third parties not covered by this agreement.
- This License contains the entire agreement between Promoter and Exhibitor. It may only be modified in writing, signed by authorized representatives of both parties.